15+ years experience in the music industry
Wide vocal range and mix of genres
Songwriting and production experience
If you're looking for a singer to record vocals on your track, we have a number of professional resident singers and will help to find you a perfect match. Our most popular singer in residence has experience in recording vocals for commercial projects, singer songwriters, EDM producers, pop, rock, folk and R&B projects - inspired by Alicia Keys, Sade, Marvin Gaye, Erykah Badu, The Internet, Sevdaliza, Lula Pena, Bjork and more.
Besides having naturally harmonic rich voices, the capacity to understand and then convey clients' ideas effectively is one of features that makes our singers so excellent.
If you'd like to collaborate with any of our vocalists, after making your booking we recommend sharing some audio references that may contain the timbre or feeling that you’re looking for, so we can match you with the perfect singer! Or feel free to get a quote first.
Royer R121, Neumann 184, Shure SM7B, Beyer M201, AKG D112
DAW: Pro Tools 2020.3; Mics: Royer R121, Neumann 184, Shure SM7B, Beyer M201, AKG D112, Superlux S502, 12 gauge RED; Audio Interface: Apogee Ensemble; External Eqs: Great River Harrison, 32eq, CAPI LC40, Sound Skulptor 573; External Compressors: Golden Age Comp3A, Dbx560A, Dbx520; External Preamps: SS 573, Capi VP28, VP26 and VP312.
“There's something about her that makes working with her in the studio a creatively safe space as a female artist.”
“I truly couldn't imagine this song without her perspective and her wholesome kindness to sound, it was an interactive, soul intensive, experimental at times and musical journey that we took together.”
1. First, browse and choose an orchestra that matches your preferences and budget; we have orchestras ranging from 12 to 51 players and prices starting from €199.
2. Next, you’ll need to fill out a quick form by clicking the “Book Now” button. Here, we’ll ask for you to tell us a bit about your piece of music, how far along in your composition you are, whether you’re able to write the scores yourself or need our help and which month you’d ideally like to record. We recommend that you aim to choose a recording date at least 1 month into the future, since the scoring and preparation process does require some time.
Once you’ve submitted the form, one of our executive producers will be in touch with you within 3 business days.
3. Our executive producer will provide you with specific recording date options and recommend a length to book based on the length and complexity of your piece. They will also provide you with additional options like score arrangement, mixing/mastering and 4K video recordings of the session.
4. Now that we have your track information and booking confirmation, you can simply sit back and wait for your recording date to come around! If you’ve requested scoring, we’ll get to work and ensure everything is ready well ahead of your session. We request that you leave enough time
5. A few days before your session we will send you two links: one for audio, and another for video. The audio link opens in your browser, and it’s a direct feed from the recording desk, in high-quality. The video link is a Zoom conference call, where you can see the orchestra and communicate directly with the producer, conductor and musicians. We request you click the links a few minutes before the session so that you’re ready to begin on time.
Each orchestra and their prices are different. You can find the starting prices for each orchestra on the website, and if you click on the orchestra profiles you’ll be able to find more information - including rough guidelines for how much recording sessions cost depending on the length of your music.
More specifically, our most affordable option is the Budapest Strings, which start at €199 for recording 1 minute of music, in a 12-minute session length. Our most expensive offering is the London Strings, starting at €599, which includes some of the best players in the industry.
Once you’ve filled out the initial booking form, we’ll get back to you with a more specific quote, based on the orchestra you’ve chosen and the length and complexity of your piece.
The orchestral recording session cost includes:
The orchestral recording session cost does not include:
Yes. Everyone we work with, from musicians and engineers to producers and orchestras, are being paid fairly for their work. It’s our shared session model that makes prices affordable. Everyone gets paid at their usual rate, but you only pay for what you need.
Yes, our arrangers do detailed transcriptions so you can record your music with live orchestras. The cost of this service will vary depending on the instrumentation and length of the piece. We’ll ask for these details in the initial booking form, so that we can move forward and also let you know how much that would cost.
Our shared recording sessions are sight-reading sessions, and we only work with musicians and orchestras that are skilled in this type of service. If your music is written and scored well, as well as being idiomatic, our orchestras will be able to play them and still allow for time to repeat certain passages.
We encourage composers to attend their sessions as it’s a unique and amazing experience! And we also allow experienced conductors to conduct their sessions.
For both attending and conducting your sessions, we require a minimum of a 1-hour-long session. Please let us know in advance if you plan to attend, so that we can plan your visit accordingly.
Yes. You can provide live feedback on the session and let us know of any adjustments you wish to make. For this to happen, we host a Zoom conference call, where you can see the orchestra and communicate directly with the producer, conductor and musicians.
We record at 48kHz/24bit. Please make sure that your DAW's session is set at the correct sample rate for playback. Let us know if you need any help with this.
Yes, each musician has a pair of headphones to play over click tracks or pre-recorded audio tracks (tuned to A=440Hz). You can send these with your scores. We can also record with no click if that works best for your music.
We send all the audio files, as well as the Pro Tools session folder, reviewed by our in-house engineer to make sure everything looks perfect with all the takes we did of your piece. We send the files in WAV format recorded at 48KHz/24bit.
If you prefer, you can order our post-production service, and we will edit, mix and master your track to be ready for all sorts of distribution (CD, digital, etc). We send you three final versions: WAV at 48k/24bit; WAV at 44k/16bit; and MP3 at 320kbps. We’ll share these booking links with you once you’ve completed the initial booking form.
After the recording session we run a quality control on every session file. Only after then will we send the audio files and Pro Tools session to your email. This will be no later than 3 business days after the recording session (considering local bank holidays).
Yes, you keep ownership of all your rights. Both copyright and recording rights are yours perpetually and worldwide. All musiversal recordings are 100% buyouts.
You have permission to use the recordings delivered by musiversal for commercial purposes without paying additional fees or royalties.
The recordings delivered by musiversal are also cleared for syncing with images except for the recording sessions which are held in the UK territory, which are cleared for audio commercial release only. If you wish to use the music you recorded in London for image-syncing please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
For orchestral bookings we offer a full refund on cancellations up to 30 days prior to the scheduled recording session. In case you request to cancel fewer than 30 days prior to the scheduled recording, we offer a voucher equaling the value of the scheduled recording session.